SkillzMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkillzMs

Made By: BBQWAFFLES This forum is for SkillzMs The worlds best game ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok, so the forum is gone...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion

Orion

Ok, so the forum is gone... Empty
PostSubject: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:23 pm

Wow. I dont know what to say. Sure, I could say lots. But I wont o_0
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Alright, either someone posted a redirect php code on the old forums (which means he/she hacked the forums to get people on here), or Jerry shut down those forums.

Either way, I don't likeit because guides, stickies, or anything helpful in general are gone.

And since the Quick Reply box is gone, it's gonna be harder to post on my phone because I hafta load a whole new page.

Wtf man, wtf.
Back to top Go down
karinferno

karinferno

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Oh... Does it have to do with the hacker?... Anyway that's why i had to recreate my account Neutral
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:39 pm

I dunno, but it could be. It might not be a hacker, but BBQWAFFLES could be redirecting us here with a forum code because hs a nigger.

Seriously, I liked forumotion better. Give that forum back please.
Back to top Go down
karinferno

karinferno

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 pm

brdxl28 wrote:
I dunno, but it could be. It might not be a hacker, but BBQWAFFLES could be redirecting us here with a forum code because hs a nigger.

Seriously, I liked forumotion better. Give that forum back please.

Wow you're really good at this stuff huh? Why don't you create you're own server Shocked
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Already did.

And I'm a Dev on 3 servers and a GM on 1 server.

But Jerry was too lazy to look at my app here D:

Too bad he left :[
Back to top Go down
Orion

Orion

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Too bad? Lol. I wouldn't call it bad at all.
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Why not?
Back to top Go down
karinferno

karinferno

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:10 pm

After all the persuasion he got from so many people especially sentinel, he's still leaving. I don't understand him.
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:13 pm

He was stressing out to me on AIM a lot cuz of school and stress D:
Back to top Go down
karinferno

karinferno

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Okay go to chatango at the site and see the shit jerry is typing... He should GROW UP.
Back to top Go down
karinferno

karinferno

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:17 pm

He deleted it all. But i didn't manage to take a screenshot. He said he was going to screw the server up. No matter how much work he has he is still a 13-year old. Stress? My foot. It's the recklessness of a teenager that's doing this.
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:23 pm

What's his Chatango name?
Back to top Go down
karinferno

karinferno

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:24 pm

It definitely wasn't a fake Jerry. His name was GMJerryLee with an avatar and he proved he was real by posting something on the site saying that the Jerry with the avatar is real.
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Lol...

I'll talk to him on AIM about it =P

Darn Jerry.

And darn those noob fags that HAD to be noobs and stress out the staff :[
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:32 pm

I don't like ignorant noobs that HAVE to ask GM's for EVERY littleproblem without searching for an answer first x-x
Back to top Go down
kidflip24

kidflip24

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Guys chill
Back to top Go down
stupidnoob

stupidnoob

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:58 pm

BBQWAFFLES, Fuck you. You have done nothing, you have ksed people, screw you.
Im soraxx2/stupidnoob9 btw.
Back to top Go down
stupidnoob

stupidnoob

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm

BBQWAFFLES did XSS Cross Site Scripting anyways.Ok, so the forum is gone... Closed
Back to top Go down
Orion

Orion

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 am

Calm down. Jerry blamed ME for him leaving, no-one else. Well, thats what he told me, and its understandable.
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:37 pm

And stress.
Back to top Go down
Sarathix

PostSubject: Jerry   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 am

Maybe all this is shit and Jerry is a teen-ager and still maybe sommeon provoctedhim lol... Sad but can t believe hes gone tho they should have gave him 1 more chance and gm`s have a lot of worck forgames like these...Anyways meet me on game Very Happy Name:iThomas Very Happy Have Fun without Jerry And Amsonia reallycute Wink
Back to top Go down
brdxl28

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Jerry took the server files and now you don't have a Dev.

Lol you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so the forum is gone...   Ok, so the forum is gone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, so the forum is gone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkillzMs :: General Talk-
Jump to: