SkillzMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkillzMs

Made By: BBQWAFFLES This forum is for SkillzMs The worlds best game ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is skillzms gone for good??!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angizz

Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Is skillzms gone for good??!?!?   Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 pm

skillzms has been gone for awile even though it says the server is up o_O i think im the only one who even cares............. lawl
Back to top Go down
jhjklhjk

PostSubject: omg   Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 pm

i care too. this was like the beeest ps ever. ._.
Back to top Go down
iBISHOP

PostSubject: Re: Is skillzms gone for good??!?!?   Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Im still waiting for it to come back.... either v.55 or v.62.... i check every week.
Back to top Go down
Cam200

PostSubject: plz come back!!   Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:35 pm

i loved skillz ms!!! when is it comming back??!!! can we get some answers!?!?!?!

confused
Back to top Go down
Destroye

PostSubject: WHERE did skillzMS go you ask   Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:52 pm

I know the true story behind everything that happened.

Kevin was foolish to never repond back to Beth (desire) for that we decided to make a new server.
For the likes of Soraxx2 and Jerry not to find it, I wont say the name or website to anythign about it.

Im sorry if you want contact to this server (v62) Contact me at KemRavenbane@gmail.com

This is the only direct way of tring to find the server.

..::WARNING::..
If you Jerry or Soraxx2 try to find us you babies, I will make sure me, Kem, your destroyer will rid of you forever in anythign that ever had to do with SkillzMS and out new server. So if you read this this is the new beginning.

and if anyone tells those two babies, I'll make sure you will be gone also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is skillzms gone for good??!?!?   Is skillzms gone for good??!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is skillzms gone for good??!?!?
Page 1 of 1