SkillzMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkillzMs

Made By: BBQWAFFLES This forum is for SkillzMs The worlds best game ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server is most likely gone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartman10000

Server is most likely gone... Empty
PostSubject: Server is most likely gone...   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:23 am

Since the absence of the website, and the laggy server late, the server is obviously slowly crashing down, or I could be miserably wrong. The server could be doing ANYTHING at this point... But don't let this message to everyone get your hopes up for the server! ;D Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cartman10000

PostSubject: Bump   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:24 am

Bump...
Back to top Go down
NeonSurg

PostSubject: weird   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 am

yeh i want skillz back
Back to top Go down
stupidnoob

stupidnoob

PostSubject: Re: Server is most likely gone...   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:23 pm

ReSet and GMHeroRaven quit the server due to bugs I think, or that they lost more GMs.
Back to top Go down
Extacy

PostSubject: Re: Server is most likely gone...   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Easy fro them too get another fuckn GM pathetic fuckn noobs can be sued for stealing peoples money.
Back to top Go down
angizz

PostSubject: Re: Server is most likely gone...   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 pm

I want da server bak i think they said it would b gone for only 2 days but almost 1 week paaaaaaaaaaaaaaassstt!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is most likely gone...   Server is most likely gone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is most likely gone...
Page 1 of 1