SkillzMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkillzMs

Made By: BBQWAFFLES This forum is for SkillzMs The worlds best game ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad to hear, New Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItzJay

Bad to hear, New Server Empty
PostSubject: Bad to hear, New Server   Bad to hear, New Server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:44 pm

awwww this is stupid y the hell is the server down. anyways if ppl want to play another fun and awesome server with 950x exp 500x meso and 9x drop then go play skaterms its an server my friend made its rly good but right now his laptop just crashed the server should be up by 11/25/08 our server is EST. the website is

if you join (and i hope you do join very, very, very much) then say on the posts that you came to this server after hearing about it by person with the antials AB

if you join ill tell you y im asking you this stuff and i hope you join very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Bad to hear, New Server   Bad to hear, New Server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:36 pm

is there a website for the server?
Back to top Go down
stupidnoob

stupidnoob

PostSubject: Re: Bad to hear, New Server   Bad to hear, New Server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad to hear, New Server   Bad to hear, New Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad to hear, New Server
Page 1 of 1